Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks® Software
Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks® Software is very powerful software to ensure perfect recovery of damaged or corrupt QBW files and makes the files ready to use.
- Recovers all the QuickBooks® objects (chart of accounts, items, vendors, employees, customers etc.) with their transactions (estimates, invoices, bills, purchase orders etc.)
- Previews all the important objects (company, vendors, customers, employees) of QBW file
- Supports all QuickBooks® editions (Simple Start, Pro, Premier, and Enterprise Solutions)
- Generates and saves the detailed log report of each activity
- Supports QuickBooks® versions (2017,16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 09, 08, & 07)
Features of Stellar Phoenix QuickBooks® Recovery Software
Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks® Software is the most powerful and effective software that easily repair the corrupted QuickBooks files and hence makes the files accessible. Here are the some of the impressive features of the software.
Efficient Recovery of all QuickBooks Objects
The software easily repairs damaged and corrupt QuickBooks® files and all the business data related to the Transactions and Information of different objects like Vendors, Customers and Employees and Company’s data like Chart of Accounts and Items etc.
Recoverable QuickBooks® Objects and Transactions Preview
Before performing actual recovery, you can see the preview of the corrupt QuickBooks® file data. The preview contains recoverable contents, such as Company Information (Items & Services, Chart of Accounts etc.), Customers Information (Job, Transaction and Information), Vendors Information (Transaction and Information), Employees Information (Transaction and Information) and more.
Recovery of the New Features in QuickBooks®
The software repairs all the improved properties e.g. auto create purchase orders and increased list limits from 10000 to 100000 (chart of accounts, classes, customer types, and vendor types etc.).
Modernized and Functional Interface
Stellar QuickBooks® Repair enables selection and recovery of QBW files to and from any desired location of your choice to perform QuickBooks recovery. Additionally, it allows searching for QBW files in the system, if their location is unknown before scanning the file. Software has a very trendy and functional interface so that a non-technical user can also perform all the tasks easily.
Log Report of the Tasks Performed by the Software
The software generates and saves the detailed log report of each and every activity performed during the repair process and during the scanning process for future reference at the desired location.
Automatic Update Wizard for Latest Version
The automatic update wizard of the software duly checks for all the latest version of the software. You can keep your software version up-to-date without much effort.
QuickBooks Recovery for Various Country Editions
The software supports various Country-specific editions of QuickBooks®. It repairs QuickBooks files created in QuickBooks® versions 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007 for UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, and South African versions.
Support & Compatibility (Windows)
The software is designed to work with all editions and versions of QuickBooks® 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007. This tool is compatible with following Windows operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, and 2000.
Recovers data from a wide corruption situations:
Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks® successfully recovers QuickBooks® file in case of file corruption and damage due to below mentioned reasons:
- Improper shutdown of the QuickBooks® application without saving information.
- Power failure that cause unexpected shutdown of QuickBooks® application without properly saving transactions.
- Operating System corruption.
- Hardware crashed unexpectedly.
- Virus attack on the working machine.
- Up-gradation of the QuickBooks® file to new version but all the changes are not reflected in newly upgraded file.
The Software perfectly handles the many Error situations similar to the following:
Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks® Software successfully recovers QuickBooks file in case of file damage or corruption with following error codes:
- 6129, -101: An error occurred when QuickBooks® application tried to access the company file.
- -6150, -1006: An error occurred when QuickBooks® application tried to create, open, or use the company file.
- -6000, -301: An error occurred when QuickBooks® application tried to access the company file.
- 6000, -77 when opening a company file.
- -6000, -82: An error occurred when trying to open the file or an error occurred when QuickBooks® application tried to access the company file.
- Inconsistency in the data of various transactions and information (e.g. balance sheets).
- Some data corruptions don't show error messages, and you may only find them with a verify operation (e.g. your balance sheet not balancing).
If you are unable to see the full information in repaired file then try these steps after taking backup of the file.
- 1. Run 'Rebuild Data' utility to fix the data integrity. Now use 'Verify Data' utility to verify the QuickBooks® file for consistency. (Always resort your lists before running the Rebuild Data Utility.)
- 2. If you are unable to see the list then there could be some sort of damage then the damage can be repaired by 're-sorting' which puts the list back in its default order. After re-sorting your lists, close your company data file and reopen it so that the changes to the lists are completed.
Things to do Before Using Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks®:
To recover the file, first you have to create a new blank company file of the same version and year as that of the corrupt QuickBooks® file and then start the recovery process to store all the recoverable data into this newly created file. If the blank file is not created properly, the software will prompt a message to create blank file.