Stellar Phoenix CD DVD Data Recovery
Stellar Phoenix CD DVD Data Recovery software recovers data from optical media like CD/DVD/Blu-ray. Software tracks all the data present in the media and have option to save it at user define path in the disk Volume.
- Recovers inaccessible/unreadable data from logically damaged, scratched, unreadable or incorrectlywritten CD, DVD/BD (Blu-ray)/HD DVD discs
- Supports ISO 9660, Joliet, ISO 9660:1999, UDF, UDF packet writing, Rock Ridge, HFS/HFS+, IFO/VBO video file systems
- Performs successful recovery on Multisession disc, Audiodisc, Bootable disc
- Light Scribe disc and mixed mode disc
- Recovers data from any media written by any writing software or on any Operating System
Features - CD DVD recovery software
An Optical Media can be unreadable due to scratches on it, failure of the writing software, Redundancy Check error, issues like 'Power Off' while writing it etc. Due to this Optical Media became corrupt and unreadable by Operating System. Stellar Phoenix CD DVD Data Recovery Software is a tool to recover optical media's data that is unreadable by the Operating System. Software successfully recovers such type of media's data. SPCDR reads every bit of optical media and makes sensible data.
Here are some of the key feature and benefits of the software.
Supported File system
Stellar Phoenix CD DVD Data Recovery Software support a range of file systems for optical Media's data recovery, such as CDFS (ISO 9660), Joliet, ISO 9660:1999, Rock Ridge, UDF (Physical: 1.02, 1.50, 2.00, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and Virtual: 1.50, 2.00, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60),HFS/HFS+. It also supports recovery of data from Audio Disc, Video Disc, Bootable Disc, and mixed Mode CD.
Supporting Media Types
The software supports recovery from any type of Optical Media, such as:
- CD Formats - CD-R, CD-RW, CD ROM, CD ROM XA, Audio CD, VCD, SVCD
- DVD Formats - DVD ROM, DVD RAM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVCD, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD+RW DL, mini DVD, Video DVD, DVD+VR, DVD+VRW, DVD-VM, DVD-VR, DVD-VRW
- Blu-ray (BD) Disc Format - BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BD-R, SRM, BD-R RRM
- HD DVD Formats - HD DVD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-R DL, HD DVD-RW, HD DVD-RW DL, HD DVD-RAM, HD DVD-Video, MRW Disc
Optical Media Information
The tool gives the information of optical media. It gives information about the media type, media status whether it is 'Finalized' or 'Open' and whether it is erasable or not. It also shows the number of tracks, sessions in the media and whether inserted disc is bootable.
Disk Drive Information
You can fetch the information regarding 'Read-Write' capability features of Disk Drive. It also shows 'Disk Drive' information, such as drive manufacturer, drive Model no, drive firmware revision etc.
Optical Media Recovery
Software has the option of 'Optical Media Recovery' in which the software shows the data (file/folder) of the media in tree view form while processing inserted disc. You can select any file/folder and recover it at a selected path.
Preview of the Recovered Data
You can preview the recovered data just after the CD or the DVD is scanned. This option enables you to see the previously inaccessible files before you actually save them to the final destination. This feature is also important for all of them, who are trying the demo version of the tool to test the features and functionalities.
The option of 'Save Scan' helps in saving the media data shown as the 'Tree View' after scanning can be saved a an image file (.IMG file). With the help of this image file, you can scan the media in future. However, this requires the source disc to be present while recovering from the scan information.
Create Media Image
You can create an image file of the entire dick also and keep it as a safe back up. The media image is saved as *.img file extension. Data can also be recovered from this image same like as an optical media.
The 'Resume Recovery' module of the software has the option to select the *.img file created through 'Save Scan' or 'Imaging'. You can select and process it as an image:
- Save Scan Image - Only shows tree view of the media if source media is loaded.
- Media Image - Shows data present in the image.
In Surface scan feature, media scanning is done based on the signature of the files. It scans each sector of media and searches with different type of files signature and if signature is matched, it creates the file accordingly.